About Us: IPIC Entertainment strives to be our guest’s favorite destination for a night out on the town. Our newest facilities blend three distinct areas – a polished-casual restaurant, a farm-to-glass full-service bar, and our world-class luxury theater auditoriums – into a one-of-a- kind experience. Our unique concept offers a multi-faceted experience of dining, drinking and watching a movie in a luxurious setting. It’s a great way to enjoy a night out, under one roof with friends, family and colleagues.
The Systems Administrator is responsible for building, maintaining and troubleshooting our infrastructure including server, virtualization, backups, communication platforms, and the associated software applications.
- Provide routine IT support in both administrative and technical areas
- Administer and maintain all virtual servers, workstations, backup and software applications
- Maintain server event logging systems (SIEM) and closely monitor server systems
- Monitor the health and performance of systems in scope of this role, executing standard maintenance, tuning and remediation actions in accordance with change management procedures
- Communicate effectively to identify needs and evaluate alternative technical solutions and strategies
- Develop written operating procedures for applications
- Take part in an after-hours-on-call support and implement solutions, patching and deployment activities after hours as needed
- Plan activities of information technology, operational and compliance audits across the enterprise and assist with the coordination between IT and internal/external audit participants by acting as a liaison
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or related field
- 5 years of experience in Windows administrations administration; Mac environment a plus
- Experience with implementing and supporting Office 365 applications (e.g. SharePoint Online, Office Products, etc.)
- Experience with MS Active Directory administration (e.g. Users, Security Groups, etc.)
- Experience with VMWare and virtualization
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem resolution skills with hands-on experience providing solutions for complex issues while implementing Microsoft Online products
- Experience developing General Controls and/or IT Compliance related standards
- Working knowledge and exposure of IT Governance, Risk Management, Compliance practices
- Ability to respond to help desk requests after hours on a limited basis
- Competitive base salary and annual bonus opportunity
- Company paid Life insurance and Short-Term Disability insurance
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits, Flexible Spending Accounts, 401(k) and Paid vacation
- Discount Dining and Free Movie Tickets
- Discounts through Life Mart and Tickets at Work
IPIC Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer and provides reasonable accommodations consistent with its legal obligations.
iPic Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We enthusiastically accept our responsibility to make employment decisions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, sex or gender, (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), gender identity or gender expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military-service or status, veteran status, physical or mental disability, protected medical condition as defined by applicable state or local law, genetic information or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, and local laws and ordinances. iPic Entertainment is committed to complying with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)