About Us: IPIC Entertainment strives to be our guest’s favorite destination for a night out on the town. Our newest facilities blend three distinct areas – a polished-casual restaurant, a farm-to-glass full-service bar, and our world-class luxury theater auditoriums – into a one-of-a-kind experience. Our unique concept offers a multi-faceted experience of dining, drinking and watching a movie in a luxurious setting. It’s a great way to enjoy a night out, under one roof with friends, family and colleagues.
Accountable for providing guests with prompt and friendly service while taking ticket reservations in person and over the phone.
- Greet guests in a friendly, genuine way and answer questions with firm knowledge about movie times and seating.
- Provide guests with in depth membership information and pricing. Answer all questions in a timely manner while making the guest feel comfortable.
- Use reservation system and seating chart according to IPIC policies.
- Exhibit the ability to engage with multiple guests, prioritizing interactions and providing outstanding service.
- Build a relationship that makes guests want to return.
- Use hospitable farewell techniques to say goodbye/thank you to every guest.
- Secure payments and process through the POS in a timely manner.
- If asked by Management, act as a peer mentor for new staff members.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Previous experience is preferred or a minimum of 6 months experience in food service/hospitality/sales.
- Previous point of sale system experience is recommended.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with fellow team members and management to provide exceptional guest service.
- Ability to work a variable schedule, including weekends, and shifts from morning through late night.
- Position will require frequent standing, bending/kneeling, lifting and carrying up to 50 lbs.
IPIC Team Member Incentives:
- Flexible scheduling – full and part time shifts.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage; 401(k) Plan for those who qualify.
- Career growth potential.
- Free Movie Tickets and Discounted meals.
- Discounts through Life Mart and Tickets At Work.
IPIC Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer and provides reasonable accommodations consistent with its legal obligations.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)