About us: IPIC Entertainment strives to be our guest’s favorite destination for a night out on the town. Our newest facilities blend three distinct areas – a polished-casual restaurant, a farm-to-glass full-service bar, and our world-class luxury theater auditoriums – into a one-of-a-kind experience. Our unique concept offers a multi-faceted experience of dining, drinking and watching a movie in a luxurious setting. It’s a great way to enjoy a night out, under one roof with friends, family and colleagues.
The Director of Onscreen Sales is responsible for generating revenue by selling IPIC’s advertising products.
- Leverage own network of media, agency and brand prospects
- Generate new business through extensive prospecting, cold calling, in-person meetings and lead generation
- Manage relationships with clients, agencies and advertisers through day-to-day interactions
- Oversees sales process from proposal through implementation and provide excellent customer service
- Exceed monthly sales by promoting IPIC’s advertising platforms
- Collaborate with IPIC’s Marketing team to create sales presentations
- Network and meet with various business owners and inform them on advertising and growth opportunities of IPIC
- Bachelor Degree Business Administration, Marketing or related field
- 8 years of media sales experience, national sales experience preferred
- Must have Out of Home or Onscreen Cinema buying and planning experience
- Proven track record of successfully driving revenue through the development of strategic relationships
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Must be results oriented and a self-starter
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong knowledge of sales processes
- Ability to work efficiently and independently away from place of business
- Travel required
- Base Salary and competitive commission plan
- Company paid Life insurance and Short-Term Disability insurance
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits, Flexible Spending Accounts, 401(k) and Paid vacation
- Discount Dining and Free Movie Tickets
- Discounts through Life Mart and Tickets at Work
IPIC Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer and provides reasonable accommodations consistent with its legal obligations.
iPic Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We enthusiastically accept our responsibility to make employment decisions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, sex or gender, (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), gender identity or gender expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military-service or status, veteran status, physical or mental disability, protected medical condition as defined by applicable state or local law, genetic information or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, and local laws and ordinances. iPic Entertainment is committed to complying with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities.
JOIN OUR TEAM. MAKE A DIFFERENCE.
Working at IPIC is more than just a job. It's an opportunity to be part of something bigger. We provide guests with memorable experiences and take pride in being a destination of choice for our loyal members. As a unique concept, we have an equally unique culture, and we want our Team to demonstrate what we believe every day. Our continued success requires that we hire only experienced hospitality and culinary talent who share our desire to exceed guest expectations.
We believe in our unique concept, so we built an equally unique culture to accomplish our goals. Our Team enjoys a challenge and consistently steps-up to deliver on the promise to our guests.
MAKE MEMORIES AT IPIC!
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)