About Us: IPIC Entertainment strives to be our guest’s favorite destination for a night out on the town. Our newest facilities blend three distinct areas – a polished-casual restaurant, a farm-to-glass full-service bar, and our world-class luxury theater auditoriums – into a one-of-a-kind experience. Our unique concept offers a multi-faceted experience of dining, drinking and watching a movie in a luxurious setting. It’s a great way to enjoy a night out, under one roof with friends, family and colleagues.
Network Security Engineer
The Network Security Engineer is responsible for providing network engineering support for the delivery of multi-site enterprise and hybrid cloud environments with multiple private and public clouds.
- Support critical projects in the areas of Network and Security
- Provide LAN/WAN support, routing and switching in a small team environment providing full IT support in a geographically dispersed user community
- Monitor the health and performance of systems in scope of this role, executing standard maintenance, tuning and remediation actions in accordance with change management procedures
- Understand and advocate Network & Security standards, reference architectures and robust/scalable/secure Network & Security infrastructure
- Perform the administration, design, implementation and troubleshooting of Network and Security infrastructure solutions
- Coordinate with Operations/Construction team for the design, build and production readiness of Network and Security infrastructure solutions supporting mission critical business process
- Ensure decisions around Network and Security solutions are made and deviations from standards are properly identified, addressed and communicated
- Communicate effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative technical solutions and strategies
- Install and configure all network hardware and equipment, including routers, switches and Firewall
- Inspect, maintain and where necessary replace network cabling and other network-related equipment
- Administer hardware and software upgrades for network equipment
- Develop, implement and maintain policies, procedures and associated training plans for cyber security and PCI/SOX compliance
- Perform network asset management, including maintenance of network component inventory and related documentation and technical specifications information
- Recommend, schedule and perform network improvements, upgrades and repairs
- Interact with vendors, outsourcers and contractors to review new network technologies, secure network products and services
- Plan activities of information technology, operational and compliance audits across the enterprise and assist with the coordination between IT and internal/external audit participants by acting as a liaison
- Conduct information security training and awareness activities (phishing and social engineering campaigns, newsletters, etc.)
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or proven certification
- 6 years of experience in Network and security
- Cisco CNPP level, CCNP preferred but not required
- Experience creating and implementing AWS Cloud network/security infrastructure, CloudFront, Route53, CloudWatch
- Experience developing General Controls and/or IT Compliance related standards
- Working knowledge and exposure of IT Governance, Risk Management, Compliance practices and ISO framework
- Expertise in NextGen Firewall Palo Alto, Routing (BGP OSPF), Load Balancers, and Nexus Switching
- Experience with Performance and Monitoring (Riverbed, SolarWinds) and Management (Python, PowerShell, CloudFormation)
- Strong written and oral communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Position will require frequent standing, bending/kneeling, lifting and carrying up to 50 lbs
- Competitive base salary and annual bonus opportunity
- Company paid Life insurance and Short-Term Disability insurance
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits, Flexible Spending Accounts, 401(k) and Paid vacation
- Discount Dining and Free Movie Tickets
- Discounts through Life Mart and Tickets at Work
IPIC Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer and provides reasonable accommodations consistent with its legal obligations.
iPic Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We enthusiastically accept our responsibility to make employment decisions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, sex or gender, (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), gender identity or gender expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military-service or status, veteran status, physical or mental disability, protected medical condition as defined by applicable state or local law, genetic information or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, and local laws and ordinances. iPic Entertainment is committed to complying with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities.
JOIN OUR TEAM. MAKE A DIFFERENCE.
Working at IPIC is more than just a job. It's an opportunity to be part of something bigger. We provide guests with memorable experiences and take pride in being a destination of choice for our loyal members. As a unique concept, we have an equally unique culture, and we want our Team to demonstrate what we believe every day. Our continued success requires that we hire only experienced hospitality and culinary talent who share our desire to exceed guest expectations.
We believe in our unique concept, so we built an equally unique culture to accomplish our goals. Our Team enjoys a challenge and consistently steps-up to deliver on the promise to our guests.
MAKE MEMORIES AT IPIC!
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)