About Us: iPic Entertainment strives to be our guest’s favorite destination for a night out on the town. Our newest facilities blend three distinct areas – a polished-casual restaurant, a farm-to-glass full-service bar, and our world-class luxury theater auditoriums – into a one-of-a-kind experience. Our unique concept offers a multi-faceted experience of dining, drinking and watching a movie in a luxurious setting. It’s a great way to enjoy a night out, under one roof with friends, family and colleagues. We have 15 theaters and 9 restaurants nationwide. iPic Entertainment was recently named to Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies.
Director of Accounting
The Director of Accounting provides strategic and hands-on leadership across a wide range of accounting activities including: general ledger preparation, account reconciliation and analysis, financial reporting and year-end audit preparation. The Director of Accounting reports directly to the Controller and is an integral part of the management team. The Director of Accounting will be a valued internal partner in implementing the company’s continuing growth strategy.
- Manage accounting staff including monitoring daily workflow, advising staff on processing non-routine transactions, training and professional development
- Ensure accurate and timely reporting of monthly, quarterly and year end close financial information
- Support budget and forecasting activities
- Collaborate with the Controller to ensure a clean and timely year-end audit
- Analyze the department’s work and assist in the development and implementation of new procedures and features to enhance the workflow of the department
- Respond to inquiries from the Controller and other corporate and field team member regarding financial results and ad-hoc reporting requests
- Support Controller with special projects and process improvements
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- 8-10 years of progressive accounting experience
- 5 plus years in a managerial role
- Must be well verse in GAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting Principles) and regulations
- Experience working in a multi-location, service-based organization is preferred
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word, experience with Great Plains or other large automated accounting system
- Certified Public Accountant preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must demonstrate strong interpersonal, supervisory and customer service skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced setting and meet deadlines
- No travel required
- Competitive base salary and annual bonus opportunity
- Company paid Life insurance and Short-Term Disability insurance
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits, Flexible Spending Accounts, 401(k) and Paid vacation
- Discount Dining and Free Movie Tickets
- Discounts through Life Mart and Tickets at Work
iPic Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer and provides reasonable accommodations consistent with its legal obligations.
iPic Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We enthusiastically accept our responsibility to make employment decisions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, sex or gender, (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), gender identity or gender expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military-service or status, veteran status, physical or mental disability, protected medical condition as defined by applicable state or local law, genetic information or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, and local laws and ordinances. iPic Entertainment is committed to complying with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities.
JOIN OUR TEAM. MAKE A DIFFERENCE.
Working at IPIC is more than just a job. It's an opportunity to be part of something bigger. We provide guests with memorable experiences and take pride in being a destination of choice for our loyal members. As a unique concept, we have an equally unique culture, and we want our Team to demonstrate what we believe every day. Our continued success requires that we hire only experienced hospitality and culinary talent who share our desire to exceed guest expectations.
We believe in our unique concept, so we built an equally unique culture to accomplish our goals. Our Team enjoys a challenge and consistently steps-up to deliver on the promise to our guests.
MAKE MEMORIES AT IPIC!
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)