About us: IPIC Entertainment strives to be our guest’s favorite destination for a night out on the town. Our newest facilities blend three distinct areas – a polished-casual restaurant, a farm-to-glass full-service bar, and our world-class luxury theater auditoriums – into a one-of-a-kind experience. Our unique concept offers a multi-faceted experience of dining, drinking and watching a movie in a luxurious setting. It’s a great way to enjoy a night out, under one roof with friends, family and colleagues.
The Graphic Designer is responsible for conceptualizing strategies and providing strategic direction to our creative team. The Graphic Designer will be responsible for the overall vision of the campaign and play an intricate role in the success of IPIC's marketing campaigns, launches, promotional events and special initiatives.
- Conceptualize and execute all brand creative campaigns across different channels
- Provide strategic direction on all marketing efforts in the areas of design and/or code of websites, micro-sites, landing pages, emails, social media, brochures, flyers, ads and all marketing collateral
- Oversee deployment of the graphic production life-cycle from project-turnover to live-and-on-website of various projects and visual designs
- Implement brand strategy (brand guidelines, tone of voice, copy) and identity work (logo design, typeface design, advertising layouts, presentation guidelines, packaging design)
- Assess design infrastructure needs and implement best practices in preparation to further scale creative development
- Lead brainstorming/creative sessions to generate ideas and manage creative agency projects as necessary
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field with previous success as a Graphic Designer, including a current supporting portfolio
- 5-6 years of experience in Design or previous experience in e-commerce, Retail, Hospitality, or Consumer Goods, Luxury Goods, Marketing Agency/Consultancy
- Agency experience preferred
- Digital/Web/UX/UI experience a plus
- Demonstrated ability to build high quality creative strategic campaigns that exceed marketing objectives
- Exquisite sense of graphic design, typography, image manipulation in Adobe Creative Suite Expertise - specifically Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premier and After Effects
- Driven, enthusiastic and creative director with a proven organizational and project management skills, including strong follow through and the ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects, deadlines
- Ability to think innovatively, and present clear visual storytelling content that addresses IPIC's creative needs on all channels
- Competitive base salary and annual bonus opportunity
- Company paid Life insurance and Short-Term Disability insurance
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits, Flexible Spending Accounts, 401(k) and Paid vacation
- Discount Dining and Free Movie Tickets
- Discounts through Life Mart and Tickets at Work
IPIC Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer and provides reasonable accommodations consistent with its legal obligations.
iPic Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We enthusiastically accept our responsibility to make employment decisions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, sex or gender, (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), gender identity or gender expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military-service or status, veteran status, physical or mental disability, protected medical condition as defined by applicable state or local law, genetic information or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, and local laws and ordinances. iPic Entertainment is committed to complying with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities.
JOIN OUR TEAM. MAKE A DIFFERENCE.
Working at IPIC is more than just a job. It's an opportunity to be part of something bigger. We provide guests with memorable experiences and take pride in being a destination of choice for our loyal members. As a unique concept, we have an equally unique culture, and we want our Team to demonstrate what we believe every day. Our continued success requires that we hire only experienced hospitality and culinary talent who share our desire to exceed guest expectations.
We believe in our unique concept, so we built an equally unique culture to accomplish our goals. Our Team enjoys a challenge and consistently steps-up to deliver on the promise to our guests.
MAKE MEMORIES AT IPIC!
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)