About Us: iPic Entertainment strives to be our guest’s favorite destination for a night out on the town. Our newest facilities blend three distinct areas – a polished-casual restaurant, a farm-to-glass full-service bar, and our world-class luxury theater auditoriums – into a one-of-a-kind experience. Our unique concept offers a multi-faceted experience of dining, drinking and watching a movie in a luxurious setting. It’s a great way to enjoy a night out, under one roof with friends, family and colleagues.
Event Sales Manager
Accountable for building business partnerships, generating profitable event sales, communicating broadly across site to ensure event success, and managing all elements of iPic’s Banquet Events Orders (BEO’s).
- Actively seek new clients in local business community, build and maintain positive working relationships.
- Collaborate with clients to define needs and sell additional service(s) or upsell food and beverage offerings.
- Document all agreements on BEO sheet. Obtain all specifications and appropriate information concerning the event, including number attending, schedule of event, menu, etc. Collect deposits as required at least 14 days before the event.
- Coordinate with internal departments all details of BEO to ensure proper timing, execution and guest satisfaction.
- Coordinate with the Sr. General Manager to hold a weekly BEO meeting regarding upcoming events.
- Use systems to book events, record deposits and settle invoices for all events.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree strongly recommended.
- At least 3 years in a similar position with a high volume property.
- Creative individual with a passion for event management and sales, hospitality and guest service skills.
- Ability to successfully approach and build relationships with new businesses.
- Qualified to manage multiple priorities to achieve expected outcomes at the site level, while maintaining focus on guest’s events wants and needs.
- Position will require frequent standing, bending/kneeling, lifting and carrying up to 50 lbs.
- Demonstrated judgment, decision making, and conflict resolution skills with guests, staff, and peers.
- Solid organizational skills, sense of urgency and driven to succeed.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, self-confidence, and professional maturity.
- Good listener, patient in stressful situations and genuine in desire to resolve issues.
- Solid follow-through on problems and issues; solutions that address root causes; recommendations that can be broadly implemented across theater and restaurant.
- Competitive base salary and annual bonus opportunity.
- Company paid Life insurance and Short Term Disability insurance.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits, Flexible Spending Accounts, 401(k) and Paid vacation.
- Discount Dining and Free Movie Tickets.
- Discounts through Life Mart and Tickets At Work.
iPic Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer and provides reasonable accommodations consistent with its legal obligations.
iPic Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We enthusiastically accept our responsibility to make employment decisions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, sex or gender, (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), gender identity or gender expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military-service or status, veteran status, physical or mental disability, protected medical condition as defined by applicable state or local law, genetic information or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, and local laws and ordinances. iPic Entertainment is committed to complying with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities.
JOIN OUR TEAM. MAKE A DIFFERENCE.
Working at iPic is more than just a job. It's an opportunity to be part of something bigger. We provide guests with memorable experiences and take pride in being a destination of choice for our loyal members. As a unique concept, we have an equally unique culture, and we want our Team to demonstrate what we believe every day. Our continued success requires that we hire only experienced hospitality and culinary talent who share our desire to exceed guest expectations.
We believe in our unique concept, so we built an equally unique culture to accomplish our goals. Our Team enjoys a challenge and consistently step-up to deliver on the promise to our guests.
MAKE MEMORIES AT IPIC!
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)