About Us: iPic Entertainment strives to be our guest’s favorite destination for a night out on the town. Our newest facilities blend three distinct areas – a polished-casual restaurant, a farm-to-glass full-service bar, and our world-class luxury theater auditoriums – into a one-of-a-kind experience. Our unique concept offers a multi-faceted experience of dining, drinking and watching a movie in a luxurious setting. It’s a great way to enjoy a night out, under one roof with friends, family and colleagues.
- Translate brand strategy into marketing materials to support all earned and owned channels.
- Project manage the concepting and development of creative work to support all brand, theater and restaurant campaigns.
- Create compelling marketing campaigns to drive new memberships, visits, ticket sales and food & beverage transactions by leveraging data-driven insights from our loyalty base.
- Drive campaign management for client acquisition programs across multiple channels (digital, social, broadcast & out of home)
- Articulate product and service offerings, key benefits and messages for use by sales and marketing
- Create content for corporate marketing collateral across all IPIC brands including affiliated restaurant locations.
- Work with Marketing and Sales to identify client success stories and work with a wide variety of teams to create appropriate case studies and collateral to drive partnership sales.
- Aid on press releases, contributed articles, presentations, events, local activations and conferences
- Internal reporting and other duties as assigned
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Creative thinker, excellent listener and communicator
- 5-7 years of professional marketing experience
- Prior experience working on the agency or client side. Entertainment, hospitality or luxury brand experience a plus
- Skilled in direct response marketing with ability to craft integrated marketing strategies across all channels and touch points, including website, print communications, online communications and direct mail
- Intuitive, Proactive, Collaborative, Leader, Driver, Detail Oriented, Creative Problem Solver, Analytical, Versatile, and “Thrives Under Pressure” are words that describe you.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to communicate with all levels of an organization comfortably.
- Ability to manage multiple projects with varying priority at one time to deliver results on time and on budget.
- Experienced with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Keynote and Excel
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience
- Competitive base salary and annual bonus opportunity.
- Company paid Life insurance and Short-Term Disability insurance.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits, Flexible Spending Accounts, 401(k) and Paid vacation.
- Discount Dining and Free Movie Tickets.
- Discounts through Life Mart and Tickets at Work.
iPic Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer and provides reasonable accommodations consistent with its legal obligations.
iPic Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We enthusiastically accept our responsibility to make employment decisions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, sex or gender, (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), gender identity or gender expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military-service or status, veteran status, physical or mental disability, protected medical condition as defined by applicable state or local law, genetic information or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, and local laws and ordinances. iPic Entertainment is committed to complying with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities.
JOIN OUR TEAM. MAKE A DIFFERENCE.
Working at iPic is more than just a job. It's an opportunity to be part of something bigger. We provide guests with memorable experiences and take pride in being a destination of choice for our loyal members. As a unique concept, we have an equally unique culture, and we want our Team to demonstrate what we believe every day. Our continued success requires that we hire only experienced hospitality and culinary talent who share our desire to exceed guest expectations.
We believe in our unique concept, so we built an equally unique culture to accomplish our goals. Our Team enjoys a challenge and consistently step-up to deliver on the promise to our guests.
MAKE MEMORIES AT IPIC!
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)