About Us: iPic Entertainment strives to be our guest’s favorite destination for a night out on the town. Our newest facilities blend three distinct areas – a polished-casual restaurant, a farm-to-glass full-service bar, and our world-class luxury theater auditoriums – into a one-of-a-kind experience. Our unique concept offers a multi-faceted experience of dining, drinking and watching a movie in a luxurious setting. It’s a great way to enjoy a night out, under one roof with friends, family and colleagues.
- Leads the development of all email campaigns in Sendgrid & Mautic Marketing Automation systems, including building email content, a/b testing, executing campaigns, executing automated drip and nurturing campaign workflows, and list management Manages reporting on email marketing effectiveness and makes recommendations to improve results – continually analyzing the data
- Monitor, track, report, and analyze all e-mail marketing campaigns and make recommendations for enhancing their effectiveness
- Manage paid digital & social media directly and with agency partners as well as scheduling & boosting social posts, reporting and campaign optimization.
- Manages social media monitoring / reporting efforts, including collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Detail-oriented, with strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Understands best practices of email marketing
- Results-orientation and operates with a data-driven mindset
- Strong capabilities in Digital Marketing
- Knowledge of CRM/ESPs and campaign management
- Knowledge and/or experience in B2C marketing
- 3 to 5 years of digital marketing and email experience including:
- Executing email campaigns i.e. a/b testing, audience segmentation and trigger-based campaign workflows
- Managing digital marketing campaigns (search, display, programmatic, paid social)
- Experience setting up tracking, reporting and monitoring key performance indicators
- College degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, or related area
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience using Google Analytics
- Experience with Google Ads & FB Business Manager
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Competitive base salary and annual bonus opportunity.
- Company paid Life insurance and Short-Term Disability insurance.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits, Flexible Spending Accounts, 401(k) and Paid vacation.
- Discount Dining and Free Movie Tickets.
- Discounts through Life Mart and Tickets at Work.
iPic Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer and provides reasonable accommodations consistent with its legal obligations.
iPic Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We enthusiastically accept our responsibility to make employment decisions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, sex or gender, (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), gender identity or gender expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military-service or status, veteran status, physical or mental disability, protected medical condition as defined by applicable state or local law, genetic information or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, and local laws and ordinances. iPic Entertainment is committed to complying with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities.
JOIN OUR TEAM. MAKE A DIFFERENCE.
Working at iPic is more than just a job. It's an opportunity to be part of something bigger. We provide guests with memorable experiences and take pride in being a destination of choice for our loyal members. As a unique concept, we have an equally unique culture, and we want our Team to demonstrate what we believe every day. Our continued success requires that we hire only experienced hospitality and culinary talent who share our desire to exceed guest expectations.
We believe in our unique concept, so we built an equally unique culture to accomplish our goals. Our Team enjoys a challenge and consistently step-up to deliver on the promise to our guests.
MAKE MEMORIES AT IPIC!
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)