IPIC strives to be our guest’s favorite destination for a night out on the town. Our newest facilities blend three distinct areas – a polished-casual restaurant, a farm-to-glass full-service bar, and our world-class luxury theater auditoriums – into a one-of-a-kind experience. Our unique concept offers a multi-faceted experience of dining, drinking and watching a movie in a luxurious setting. It’s a great way to enjoy a night out, under one roof with friends, family and colleagues.
As the Social Media Managerat IPIC you will be a key player in driving IPIC’s digital presence to new heights; helping to optimize the brand’s digital strategy by leveraging best practices and new approaches to content creation, audience development, community engagement, influencer activation, online reputation management and more.
The ideal candidate is poised to take a hands-on approach in crafting and curating the social presence of the brand, stays abreast of the latest industry and pop-culture trends, and is always eager to innovate and learn.
- Work closely with Director and core marketing team to execute, extend, and amplify cross-platform marketing initiatives into social platforms
- Publish and optimize IPIC, Tanzy, City Perch, and Tuck Room Restaurants content for maximum reach on all owned-and-operated platforms
- Strategically balance promotions of film, restaurant, and membership initiatives with a consistent brand voice
- Build editorial calendars and communicate deliverable deadlines across agencies and internal creative teams
- Leverage social listening tools to measure, report, and assist in the response of guest service inquiries and discussion patterns
- Advocate internally on behalf of the guest to ensure that all promotions and campaigns are optimized to foster engagement by our guests
- BA/BS degree
- 3-5 years of experience driving social media growth and engagement preferably in the e-Commerce, Retail, Hospitality, Consumer Goods, or Luxury Goods industry
- Expert copywriting skills, mastery of engagement and storytelling via emojis and acronyms a plus
- Passion for food, film, and digital media
- Availability to work weekends and holidays to meet business needs
- Competitive salary and compensation
- Company Paid Life Insurance and Short-Term Disability
- Medical, dental and vision, Flexible Spending Accounts, 401(k) and Paid vacation
- Discount Dining and Free Movie Tickets.
- Discounts through LifeMart and Tickets at Work.
IPIC is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer and provides reasonable accommodations consistent with its legal obligations.
iPic Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We enthusiastically accept our responsibility to make employment decisions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, sex or gender, (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), gender identity or gender expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military-service or status, veteran status, physical or mental disability, protected medical condition as defined by applicable state or local law, genetic information or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, and local laws and ordinances. iPic Entertainment is committed to complying with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities.
JOIN OUR TEAM. MAKE A DIFFERENCE.
Working at iPic is more than just a job. It's an opportunity to be part of something bigger. We provide guests with memorable experiences and take pride in being a destination of choice for our loyal members. As a unique concept, we have an equally unique culture, and we want our Team to demonstrate what we believe every day. Our continued success requires that we hire only experienced hospitality and culinary talent who share our desire to exceed guest expectations.
We believe in our unique concept, so we built an equally unique culture to accomplish our goals. Our Team enjoys a challenge and consistently step-up to deliver on the promise to our guests.
MAKE MEMORIES AT IPIC!
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)