About Us: iPic Entertainment strives to be our guest’s favorite destination for a night out on the town. Our newest facilities blend three distinct areas – a polished-casual restaurant, a farm-to-glass full-service bar, and our world-class luxury theater auditoriums – into a one-of-a-kind experience. Our unique concept offers a multi-faceted experience of dining, drinking and watching a movie in a luxurious setting. It’s a great way to enjoy a night out, under one roof with friends, family and colleagues.
Senior General Manager
The Senior General Manager oversees both front of house and heart of house operations. The SGM is responsible for guest experience, people development, systems/consistency across each area of restaurant, theater, bar and kitchen operations. We are searching for qualified candidates across our enterprise.
- Provide visible leadership to the management team and hourly team members while focusing on exceeding guest expectations
- Responsible for analyzing P&L statements, budgets/forecasts, and cost controls in regards to food, beverage, and labor goals and working with managers on action plans to improve financial controls
- Conduct P&L performance analysis and troubleshoots areas of interest while assisting in developing appropriate solutions to identified problems and opportunities
- Manage food and labor costs to increase profitability; lead the monitoring of spending on all costs and adhere to budget standards and service levels to increase sales and minimize cost
- Ensure compliance with iPic programs and processes for Film Programming, Financial Management, Restaurant Inventory, Vista Ticketing, POS and Hot Schedules
- Attract, hire and train team members and ensure that training standards are followed by all managers/supervisors
- Provide leadership to our FOH and HOH teams using interpersonal and communication skills to teach, influence, and empowering team members to contribute their best
- Promote an environment of customer advocacy through outstanding Guest Experiences, building guest loyalty and recognizing team members for outstanding service delivery
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Hospitality Management required
- Minimum 10 years of experience in the hospitality industry including 5 years of supervisory experience in a large, complex operation
- Proven experience leading and coaching a team
- Advanced financial management knowledge
- Stable and progressive work history; Strong work ethic
- Position will require frequent standing, bending/kneeling, lifting and carrying up to 50lbs
- Must have a successful track record in leading operations and managing a team
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, self-confidence, and professional maturity
- Good listener, patient in stressful situations and genuine in desire to resolve issues
- Demonstrate strong problem solving skills through ability to diagnose and implement solutions
- Demonstrate sound financial/business decision making using honesty and high integrity
- Competitive base salary and annual bonus opportunity
- Company paid Life insurance and Short Term Disability insurance
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits, Flexible Spending Accounts, 401(k) and Paid vacation
- Discount Dining and Free Movie Tickets
- Discounts through Life Mart and Tickets At Work
iPic Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer and provides reasonable accommodations consistent with its legal obligations.
JOIN OUR TEAM. MAKE A DIFFERENCE.
Working at iPic is more than just a job. It's an opportunity to be part of something bigger. We provide guests with memorable experiences and take pride in being a destination of choice for our loyal members. As a unique concept, we have an equally unique culture, and we want our Team to demonstrate what we believe every day. Our continued success requires that we hire only experienced hospitality and culinary talent who share our desire to exceed guest expectations.
We believe in our unique concept, so we built an equally unique culture to accomplish our goals. Our Team enjoys a challenge and consistently step-up to deliver on the promise to our guests.
MAKE MEMORIES AT IPIC!
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)