About Us: iPic Entertainment strives to be our guest’s favorite destination for a night out on the town. Our newest facilities blend three distinct areas – a polished-casual restaurant, a farm-to-glass full-service bar, and our world-class luxury theater auditoriums – into a one-of-a-kind experience. Our unique concept offers a multi-faceted experience of dining, drinking and watching a movie in a luxurious setting. It’s a great way to enjoy a night out, under one roof with friends, family and colleagues. We have 15 theaters and 9 restaurants nationwide. iPic Entertainment was recently named to Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies.
Accounts Payable Specialist
- Process vendor invoices and verify financial data for use in maintaining accounts payable records.
- Reconcile Vendors Monthly Statements for accuracy.
- Work with Site Office Managers for proper submission of Weekly and Monthly Invoices.
- Assist the AP Managers on End of Month activities.
- Provide administrative and clerical support to the AP Managers by ensuring payments are processed, verified and reconciled according to established policies and procedures in an efficient, timely and accurate manner.
- Provide support necessary as needed to assist the organization’s finance department.
- Associates Degree or equivalent from a two year college or technical school preferred.
- 2 years in Accounts Payable field.
Experience & Qualifications
- Basic understanding of principles of finance, bookkeeping and accounting
- Ability to work in multi-tasking environment and adapt to changing priorities
- Excellent data entry skills
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy, highly analytical and a problem solver
- Ability to complete work on schedule
- Effective verbal, listening and written communication skills
- Effective organizational, stress and time management skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency and ability to meet deadlines
iPic Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We enthusiastically accept our responsibility to make employment decisions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, sex or gender, (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), gender identity or gender expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military-service or status, veteran status, physical or mental disability, protected medical condition as defined by applicable state or local law, genetic information or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, and local laws and ordinances. iPic Entertainment is committed to complying with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities.
JOIN OUR TEAM. MAKE A DIFFERENCE.
Working at iPic is more than just a job. It's an opportunity to be part of something bigger. We provide guests with memorable experiences and take pride in being a destination of choice for our loyal members. As a unique concept, we have an equally unique culture, and we want our Team to demonstrate what we believe every day. Our continued success requires that we hire only experienced hospitality and culinary talent who share our desire to exceed guest expectations.
We believe in our unique concept, so we built an equally unique culture to accomplish our goals. Our Team enjoys a challenge and consistently step-up to deliver on the promise to our guests.
MAKE MEMORIES AT IPIC!
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)