About Us: iPic Entertainment strives to be our guest’s favorite destination for a night out on the town. Our newest facilities blend three distinct areas – a polished-casual restaurant, a farm-to-glass full-service bar, and our world-class luxury theater auditoriums – into a one-of-a-kind experience. Our unique concept offers a multi-faceted experience of dining, drinking and watching a movie in a luxurious setting. It’s a great way to enjoy a night out, under one roof with friends, family and colleagues.
iPic Entertainment is opening in Delray Beach in February 2019! We are hosting career fairs on Thursday, January 3rd and Tuesday, January 15th from 10-1pm and 3-6pm. Come meet with us at the Arts Garage located at 94 NE 2nd Ave, Delray Beach, FL 33444. Please complete your application prior to the event as we will be conducting interviews.
Theater Assistant General Manager
Accountable for delivering innovative hospitality and memorable experiences by leading the operations of the theater team.
The Theater Assistant General Manager is responsible for managing all Front-of-House functions of the theater including but not limited to: Guest Services, Ninja Servers, Bartenders, Rushers, Concessionaires, and Projectionists. Ensuring innovative hospitality and memorable Guest experiences, the safety of our team and our Guests, and overseeing the quality and consistency of our service, food, and beverage.
- Ensure compliance with iPic programs and processes for Film Programming, Financial Management, Restaurant Inventory, Vista Ticketing, POS and Hot Schedules.
- Manage site level hiring activities for team members; identify talent and provide development opportunities to increase management pipeline and maximize engagement/retention.
- Perform daily opening, closing, operational, and administrative duties with comprehensive, detailed approach to safety, building maintenance, repairs, and sanitation/cleanliness
- Supports team members with training, coaching, management development, and overall direction to improve team and individual development.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in Business Administration or Hospitality Management.
- 3-5 years of experience in complex operations with a strong focus on food and beverage programs, hospitality, and brand management.
- Outstanding professional communication skills; written, verbal, and non-verbal.
- Demonstrate good judgement, decision making, and conflict resolution skills.
- Experience with managing a team; goal setting, team meetings, performance management and coaching.
- Team retention and development skills; minimizing turnover through solid hiring and team engagement activities; internal promotions and cross-training.
- Position will require frequent standing, bending/kneeling, lifting and carrying up to 50 lbs.
- Competitive base salary and annual bonus opportunity.
- Company paid Life insurance and Short-Term Disability insurance.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits, Flexible Spending Accounts, 401(k) and Paid vacation.
- Discount Dining and Free Movie Tickets.
- Discounts through Life Mart and Tickets at Work.
iPic Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer and provides reasonable accommodations consistent with its legal obligations.
JOIN OUR TEAM. MAKE A DIFFERENCE.
Working at iPic is more than just a job. It's an opportunity to be part of something bigger. We provide guests with memorable experiences and take pride in being a destination of choice for our loyal members. As a unique concept, we have an equally unique culture, and we want our Team to demonstrate what we believe every day. Our continued success requires that we hire only experienced hospitality and culinary talent who share our desire to exceed guest expectations.
We believe in our unique concept, so we built an equally unique culture to accomplish our goals. Our Team enjoys a challenge and consistently step-up to deliver on the promise to our guests.
MAKE MEMORIES AT IPIC!
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)