About Us: IPIC Entertainment strives to be our guest’s favorite destination for a night out on the town. Our newest facilities blend three distinct areas – a polished-casual restaurant, a farm-to-glass full-service bar, and our world-class luxury theater auditoriums – into a one-of-a-kind experience. Our unique concept offers a multi-faceted experience of dining, drinking and watching a movie in a luxurious setting. It’s a great way to enjoy a night out, under one roof with friends, family and colleagues.
Accountable for assisting Bartenders by keeping the bar stocked, clean and visually appealing. Provide necessary support to ensure prompt and friendly service to all guests.
- Support Bartender as they mix and serve alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages for guests at the bar and in the restaurant.
- Ensures ongoing Guest satisfaction by checking back after delivery of food, maintaining nonalcoholic drink levels, removing clutter as necessary.
- Adhere to all company guidelines and standards for serving alcoholic beverages.
- Work collaboratively with Bartenders to serve guest’s needs.
- Demonstrate mastery of the food and beverage menu; respond to questions about menu items and drink options.
- Maintain stocked bar and clean and safe environment.
- Follow recipes, portion guidelines, and garnish requirements.
- Assists in bar inventories as requested by management.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Previous Barback experience is preferred or a minimum of 1-year experience in food service/hospitality.
- Previous point of sale system experience is recommended.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced work environment.
- Capable of learning the menu and communicate effectively with guests.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with co workers and management.
- Ability to work a variable schedule, including weekends, and shifts from morning through late night.
- Position will require frequent standing, bending/kneeling, lifting and carrying up to 50 lbs.
IPIC Team Member Incentives:
- Flexible scheduling – full and part time shifts.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage; 401(k) Plan for those who qualify.
- Career growth potential.
- Free Movie Tickets and Discounted meals.
- Discounts through Life Mart and Tickets At Work.
IPIC Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer and provides reasonable accommodations consistent with its legal obligations.
JOIN OUR TEAM. MAKE A DIFFERENCE.
Working at IPIC is more than just a job. It's an opportunity to be part of something bigger. We provide guests with memorable experiences and take pride in being a destination of choice for our loyal members. As a unique concept, we have an equally unique culture, and we want our Team to demonstrate what we believe every day. Our continued success requires that we hire only experienced hospitality and culinary talent who share our desire to exceed guest expectations.
We believe in our unique concept, so we built an equally unique culture to accomplish our goals. Our Team enjoys a challenge and consistently steps-up to deliver on the promise to our guests.
MAKE MEMORIES AT IPIC!
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)