About Us: iPic Entertainment strives to be our guest’s favorite destination for a night out on the town. Our newest facilities blend three distinct areas – a polished-casual restaurant, a farm-to-glass full-service bar, and our world-class luxury theater auditoriums – into a one-of-a-kind experience. Our unique concept offers a multi-faceted experience of dining, drinking and watching a movie in a luxurious setting. It’s a great way to enjoy a night out, under one roof with friends, family and colleagues. We have 15 theaters and 9 restaurants nationwide. iPic Entertainment was recently named to Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies.
Accounts Payable Manager
This position is responsible for various accounting and financial reporting functions as well as managing full cycle accounts payable duties including coding invoices, reconciling accounts payable, dispensing payments, and researching vendor invoice discrepancies.
The Accounts Payable Manager will support the Controller and other members of the accounting team by overseeing the day-to-day activities of the accounts payable department, ensuring proper record keeping, developing best practices and procedures, ensuring accurate and timely month-end close accounts payable tasks and reports. The Accounts Payable Manager is a critical and integrated member of the Finance & Accounting team. Being a people person with good communication skills and someone who enjoys working on a team are a must.
- Manage full cycle accounts payable duties including coding invoices, reconciling accounts payable, dispensing payments, and researching vendor invoice discrepancies.
- Manage the accounts payable monthly close processes.
- Ensure that proper documentation and support is provided for all accounts payable, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices.
- Manage W-9 and 1099 reporting.
- Review accounts payable aging reports and payment requests from suppliers & employees to ensure timely approval of invoices and payments.
- Partner with the General Ledger team by supporting the accuracy of Accounts Payable related general ledger accounts and by ensuring that routine activities are being handled in a timely manner (e.g., payments are entered, credit memos are applied, unbilled amounts are accrued).
- Oversee electronic communication on all AP team.
- Knowledge of state wide liquor policies as it relates to AP is highly desirable.
- Serve as representative on company projects to provide business requirements for initiatives impacting Accounts Payable operations.
- Comply with internal controls and best practices
- Assist with other special projects as needed.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred, preferably in Accounting or Finance.
- Minimum of 5 to 7 years of full cycle accounts payable experience.
- Accounting experience working with Great Plains accounting system highly desirable.
- Experience leading and managing accounts payable team.
- Strong organizational skills and proven ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work in multi-tasking environment and adapt to changing priorities.
- Strong written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Adaptable to change, a self-starter with a positive attitude.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy, highly analytical and a problem solve.
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office & Excel.
- Ability to work extended hours during month-end closings.
- Competitive base salary and annual bonus opportunity.
- Company paid Life insurance and Short-Term Disability insurance.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits, Flexible Spending Accounts, 401(k) and Paid vacation.
- Discount Dining and Free Movie Tickets.
- Discounts through Life Mart and Tickets at Work.
iPic Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer and provides reasonable accommodations consistent with its legal obligations.
iPic Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We enthusiastically accept our responsibility to make employment decisions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, sex or gender, (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), gender identity or gender expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military-service or status, veteran status, physical or mental disability, protected medical condition as defined by applicable state or local law, genetic information or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, and local laws and ordinances. iPic Entertainment is committed to complying with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities.
JOIN OUR TEAM. MAKE A DIFFERENCE.
Working at iPic is more than just a job. It's an opportunity to be part of something bigger. We provide guests with memorable experiences and take pride in being a destination of choice for our loyal members. As a unique concept, we have an equally unique culture, and we want our Team to demonstrate what we believe every day. Our continued success requires that we hire only experienced hospitality and culinary talent who share our desire to exceed guest expectations.
We believe in our unique concept, so we built an equally unique culture to accomplish our goals. Our Team enjoys a challenge and consistently step-up to deliver on the promise to our guests.
MAKE MEMORIES AT IPIC!
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)