About Us: iPic Entertainment strives to be our guest’s favorite destination for a night out on the town. Our newest facilities blend three distinct areas – a polished-casual restaurant, a farm-to-glass full-service bar, and our world-class luxury theater auditoriums – into a one-of-a-kind experience. Our unique concept offers a multi-faceted experience of dining, drinking and watching a movie in a luxurious setting. It’s a great way to enjoy a night out, under one roof with friends, family and colleagues.
Accountable for the timely and accurate bi-weekly payroll processing for 15 sites inclusive of tipped positions using the ADP Workforce Now platform.
- Responsible for all payroll activities including oversight of vacation/time-off, accrued wages, service charges, tips and incentives.
- Maintain records and compile reports; oversee audits and compliance.
- Identify payroll/labor cost trends and bring operational issues to HR leadership with recommended solutions.
- Liaise with Federal, State, and local jurisdictions and ADP to handle tax and payroll inquiries.
- Partner with HR Compliance team to plan for and respond to changes in state/local laws regarding payroll and benefits initiatives.
- Oversee/audit personnel activities including unemployment claims, garnishments, and other pay-related activities.
- Compile data and information as requested by Operations, Finance, Legal and other Home Office departments.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Associates Degree required, Bachelor's Degree preferred (CPP a plus)
- 5 years’ experience managing payroll in the HR department. ADP proficiency required, specifically with Workforce Now product.
- Experience processing payroll for more than 3,000 employees; multi-state sites.
- Experience processing restaurant payroll, including tips and service charges.
- Strong knowledge of wage and hour law, benefits, and other personnel laws.
- Experience with ADP Aline Pay card, Self-Service, standard and customized reporting.
- Ability to multi-task with strong analytical, organizational and communication skills.
- Position will require frequent standing, bending/kneeling, lifting and carrying up to 50 lbs.
- Excellent attention to detail, strong analytical skills.
- Good problem solving/decision making skills including identification of root causes, generating potential solutions, and evaluating options.
- Strong communication skills to ensure timely feedback to field sites on payroll issues/errors.
- Recommend patterns of development needs in the Office Manager group; create Job Aids, recommend and oversee training calls.
- Comfortable with ambiguity, willing to research issues independently, gather facts, and make recommendations to HR leadership.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities; display strong sense of urgency.
- Sound judgment, professional demeanor, integrity and confidentiality on all HR/business issues.
- Competitive base salary and annual bonus opportunity.
- Company paid Life insurance and Short Term Disability insurance.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits, Flexible Spending Accounts, 401(k) and Paid vacation.
- Discount Dining and Free Movie Tickets.
- Discounts through Life Mart and Tickets At Work.
iPic Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer and provides reasonable accommodations consistent with its legal obligations.
iPic Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We enthusiastically accept our responsibility to make employment decisions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, sex or gender, (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), gender identity or gender expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military-service or status, veteran status, physical or mental disability, protected medical condition as defined by applicable state or local law, genetic information or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, and local laws and ordinances. iPic Entertainment is committed to complying with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities.
JOIN OUR TEAM. MAKE A DIFFERENCE.
Working at iPic is more than just a job. It's an opportunity to be part of something bigger. We provide guests with memorable experiences and take pride in being a destination of choice for our loyal members. As a unique concept, we have an equally unique culture, and we want our Team to demonstrate what we believe every day. Our continued success requires that we hire only experienced hospitality and culinary talent who share our desire to exceed guest expectations.
We believe in our unique concept, so we built an equally unique culture to accomplish our goals. Our Team enjoys a challenge and consistently step-up to deliver on the promise to our guests.
MAKE MEMORIES AT IPIC!
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)