About Us: IPIC Entertainment strives to be our guest’s favorite destination for a night out on the town. Our newest facilities blend three distinct areas – a polished-casual restaurant, a farm-to-glass full-service bar, and our world-class luxury theater auditoriums – into a one-of-a-kind experience. Our unique concept offers a multi-faceted experience of dining, drinking and watching a movie in a luxurious setting. It’s a great way to enjoy a night out, under one roof with friends, family and colleagues.
Accountable for creating a welcoming environment for guests by ensuring the restaurant/theater is clean, free from trash and debris, and tables are set up properly. Provide guests with prompt and friendly service while delivering food and clearing tables.
- Ensuring proper food safety and sanitation standards to ensure guest safety.
- Clear and reset tables quickly between each guest seating.
- Deliver food efficiently to assigned table or section.
- Familiarize table/section numbers and food menu for Theater.
- Take initiative to complete housekeeping duties including sweeping and mopping floors, removing trash, and cleaning restrooms.
- Stock supplies for servers and cooks as needed.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Previous experience is preferred or a minimum of 6 months experience in food service/hospitality.
- Previous point of sale system experience is recommended.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to create memorable guest connection with our food and beverages.
- Gain mastery of the restaurant's menu and be enthusiastic about our offering.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with fellow team members and management to provide exceptional guest service.
- Ability to work a variable schedule, including weekends, and shifts from morning through late night.
- Position will require frequent standing, bending/kneeling, lifting and carrying up to 50 lbs.
IPIC Team Member Incentives:
- Flexible scheduling – full and part time shifts.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage; 401(k) Plan for those who qualify.
- Career growth potential.
- Free Movie Tickets and Discounted meals.
- Discounts through Life Mart and Tickets At Work.
IPIC Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer and provides reasonable accommodations consistent with its legal obligations.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)