About Us: iPic Entertainment strives to be our guest’s favorite destination for a night out on the town. We blend three distinct areas – a polished-casual restaurant, a farm-to-glass full-service bar, and our world-class luxury theater auditoriums – into a one-of-a-kind experience. We create memories by bringing friends, family and colleagues together. It’s a great way to enjoy a night out, under one roof with friends, family and colleagues.
Chief of Staff
This position enables our CEO’s success, as well as the Executive Team and the company more broadly. The Chief of Staff must thrive at research, report writing, building presentations and communicating with the Executive Team, field leaders, partners and guests. The successful candidate must be prepared to master learning and working in a fast-paced, exciting entertainment company.
Reporting to the CEO, the Chief of Staff is responsible for performing diverse, advanced duties, but most importantly must be able to interact productively with the CEO and anticipate and resolve potential issues, keeping track of time-sensitive business and proactively managing daily workflows.
What you will do:
- Act as a partner for the CEO, ensuring he has information necessary for upcoming events, commitments, and meetings with appropriate and timely follow-up.
- Provide a bridge for smooth communication between the CEO and executives, enabling effective functional collaboration across the organization.
- Work hand in hand with the CEO’s Executive Assistant to ensure smooth business operations and meeting management.
- Attend to issues that require action or follow up in a timely manner.
- Serve as a conduit for organizational feedback and be a set of eyes and ears to help create visibility for the CEO.
- Take end-to-end ownership of select projects and special initiatives on behalf of the CEO.
- Prepare presentation, proposals and reports in support of meetings for internal and external audiences.
- Be prepared to work flexible hours and travel domestic and internationally as required by specific circumstances.
- A Bachelor’s Degree, MBA a plus.
- 3 - 5 years in a support role, at least three working with a senior executive or advising senior executives.
- Proven track record of meeting deadlines and successfully managing administrative processes and projects.
- Expert written and verbal skills.
- Proven organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills and impeccable managerial skills.
Who you are:
- A person with executive presence and someone who is comfortable working with senior leadership.
- You love to serve and help others succeed. Someone who derives personal satisfaction from helping others be successful.
- A structured thinker with strong bias to problem solving and working urgently to resolve issues and follow-up on tasks.
- Self-starter who enjoys finding ways to improve things, is passionate about the role and loves working in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent relationship builder, communicator and influencer.
- You are a high energy person with strong work ethic, disciplined execution skills and willingness to do whatever it takes to deliver results.
- Technologically savvy.
Some benefits & perks of working at iPic:
- Opportunity to advance to senior executive position in 2 years.
- Competitive base salary and annual bonus opportunity.
- Company paid Life insurance and Short-Term Disability insurance.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits, Flexible Spending Accounts, 401(k) and Paid vacation.
- Discount Dining and Free Movie Tickets.
- Discounts through Life Mart and Tickets at Work.
iPic Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer and provides reasonable accommodations consistent with its legal obligations.
iPic Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We enthusiastically accept our responsibility to make employment decisions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, sex or gender, (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), gender identity or gender expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military-service or status, veteran status, physical or mental disability, protected medical condition as defined by applicable state or local law, genetic information or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, and local laws and ordinances. iPic Entertainment is committed to complying with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities.
JOIN OUR TEAM. MAKE A DIFFERENCE.
Working at iPic is more than just a job. It's an opportunity to be part of something bigger. We provide guests with memorable experiences and take pride in being a destination of choice for our loyal members. As a unique concept, we have an equally unique culture, and we want our Team to demonstrate what we believe every day. Our continued success requires that we hire only experienced hospitality and culinary talent who share our desire to exceed guest expectations.
We believe in our unique concept, so we built an equally unique culture to accomplish our goals. Our Team enjoys a challenge and consistently step-up to deliver on the promise to our guests.
MAKE MEMORIES AT IPIC!
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)