About Us: iPic Entertainment strives to be our guest’s favorite destination for a night out on the town. Our newest facilities blend three distinct areas – a polished-casual restaurant, a farm-to-glass full-service bar, and our world-class luxury theater auditoriums – into a one-of-a-kind experience. Our unique concept offers a multi-faceted experience of dining, drinking and watching a movie in a luxurious setting. It’s a great way to enjoy a night out, under one roof with friends, family and colleagues.
Responsible for assisting with Guest Experience, People Development, and Systems/Consistency in the theater during each assigned shift.
- Ensure compliance with iPic programs and processes for Theater operations.
- Oversee guest relations, resolve guest issues, recognize staff for outstanding service delivery, and assist Theater GM in pre-shift meetings to maintain guest focus at all times.
- Manage site level hiring activities for team members; identify talent and maximize engagement/retention. Assist with training, coaching, and overall direction to improve team and individual development.
- Perform daily opening, closing, operational, and administrative duties with comprehensive, detailed approach to safety, building maintenance, repairs, and sanitation/cleanliness.
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred, preferably in Business Administration or Hospitality Management.
- 3 years of experience in large, complex restaurant operation with strong focus on high volume hospitality.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, solid executive presence, self-confidence, and professional maturity.
- Stable and progressive work history; Strong work ethic.
- Position will require frequent standing, bending/kneeling, lifting and carrying up to 50lbs.
- Competitive base salary and annual bonus opportunity.
- Company paid Life insurance and Short Term Disability insurance.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits, Flexible Spending Accounts, 401(k) and Paid vacation.
- Discount Dining and Free Movie Tickets.
- Discounts through Life Mart and Tickets At Work.
iPic Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer and provides reasonable accommodations consistent with its legal obligations.
JOIN OUR TEAM. MAKE A DIFFERENCE.
Working at iPic is more than just a job. It's an opportunity to be part of something bigger. We provide guests with memorable experiences and take pride in being a destination of choice for our loyal members. As a unique concept, we have an equally unique culture, and we want our Team to demonstrate what we believe every day. Our continued success requires that we hire only experienced hospitality and culinary talent who share our desire to exceed guest expectations.
We believe in our unique concept, so we built an equally unique culture to accomplish our goals. Our Team enjoys a challenge and consistently step-up to deliver on the promise to our guests.
MAKE MEMORIES AT IPIC!
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)