About Us: iPic Entertainment strives to be our guest’s favorite destination for a night out on the town. Our newest facilities blend three distinct areas – a polished-casual restaurant, a farm-to-glass full-service bar, and our world-class luxury theater auditoriums – into a one-of-a-kind experience. Our unique concept offers a multi-faceted experience of dining, drinking and watching a movie in a luxurious setting. It’s a great way to enjoy a night out, under one roof with friends, family and colleagues.
National Sales Director
Accountable to lead sales efforts for iPic Entertainment sites across US. Provide coaching and leadership to Event Sales Managers; communicate expectations, manage performance, and hold team accountable for results. The National Sales Director will also have sales goals to meet on a quarterly/annual basis.
- Build and expand relationships with national corporations and organizations for event and meeting planning purposes. Build proposals and recommendations to meet client needs and drive profitable revenue for iPic.
- Work with Finance and Operations Leadership to set targets for site level sales goals.
- Manage current/prospective client database to penetrate new markets and connect with sales targets in iPic local markets.
- Create strategy and execution guidelines for all event management staff to meet performance objectives and clients’ expectations.
- Manage pipeline of event sales, oversee and maximize the company’s profitability while obtaining and/or surpassing set event sales targets.
- Establish productive, professional relationships with Event Sales Managers from iPic’s locations. Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates Event Sales Managers’ needs on an ongoing basis.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree Required.
- At least 5 years in a similar position managing national sales in entertainment, music or artistic environment.
- Strong prospecting, cold calling and sales skills to find target clients and close new business.
- Experience selling in upscale, affordable luxury brands. Able to craft compelling sales pitch for iPic Entertainment locations, meeting options, and food and beverage program.
- Previous experience observing and coaching sales team during client interaction.
- Previous success in National/regional or multi-site sales role.
- Able to recruit and develop solid sales team; assess skills, offer constructive coaching, and share best practices broadly.
- Strong organizational and communication skills; self-confidence, and professional maturity.
- Motivational and encouraging coaching style, able to hold others accountable for results.
- Create memories for our guests; lead brainstorming with Event Sales Managers to create events – including successful event communication, planning and execution.
- Demonstrate leadership to meet financial, hospitality and guest measures; able to drive sales results and achieve targets.
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills; able to identify root causes and generate plausible solutions. Solid track record of professional judgment, discernment to know when issues can be resolved and when to escalate matters.
- Competitive base salary and annual bonus opportunity.
- Company paid Life insurance and Short-Term Disability insurance.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits, Flexible Spending Accounts, 401(k) and Paid vacation.
- Discount Dining and Free Movie Tickets.
- Discounts through Life Mart and Tickets at Work.
iPic Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer and provides reasonable accommodations consistent with its legal obligations.
iPic Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We enthusiastically accept our responsibility to make employment decisions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, sex or gender, (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), gender identity or gender expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military-service or status, veteran status, physical or mental disability, protected medical condition as defined by applicable state or local law, genetic information or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, and local laws and ordinances. iPic Entertainment is committed to complying with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities.
JOIN OUR TEAM. MAKE A DIFFERENCE.
Working at iPic is more than just a job. It's an opportunity to be part of something bigger. We provide guests with memorable experiences and take pride in being a destination of choice for our loyal members. As a unique concept, we have an equally unique culture, and we want our Team to demonstrate what we believe every day. Our continued success requires that we hire only experienced hospitality and culinary talent who share our desire to exceed guest expectations.
We believe in our unique concept, so we built an equally unique culture to accomplish our goals. Our Team enjoys a challenge and consistently step-up to deliver on the promise to our guests.
MAKE MEMORIES AT IPIC!
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)