About Us: iPic Entertainment strives to be our guest’s favorite destination for a night out on the town. Our newest facilities blend three distinct areas – a polished-casual restaurant, a farm-to-glass full-service bar, and our world-class luxury theater auditoriums – into a one-of-a-kind experience. Our unique concept offers a multi-faceted experience of dining, drinking and watching a movie in a luxurious setting. It’s a great way to enjoy a night out, under one roof with friends, family and colleagues.
Senior General Manager
Responsible for Guest Experience, People Development, and Systems/Consistency across each area of restaurant, theater, bar and kitchen operations.
- Ensure compliance with iPic programs and processes for Film Programming, Financial Management, Restaurant Inventory, Vista Ticketing, POS and Hot Schedules.
- Adhere to budget standards and service levels to increase sales and minimize costs, including food, beverage, supply, utility and labor costs. Takes action to prevent deviation from budget.
- Manage site level hiring activities for team members; identify talent and provide development opportunities to increase management pipeline and maximize engagement/retention.
- Create an environment committed to outstanding Guest Experiences, build guest loyalty and recognize staff for outstanding service delivery.
- Supports team members with training, coaching, management development, and overall direction to improve team and individual development.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in Business Administration or Hospitality Management.
- 5 years of experience in large, complex restaurant operation with strong focus on high volume hospitality.
- Must exhibit an aptitude for leading, coaching, and driving excellence at every level.
- Advanced financial management knowledge.
- Stable and progressive work history; Strong work ethic.
- Provide leadership to kitchen team, using interpersonal and communication skills to teach, influence, and encourage others.
- Identifies the developmental needs of others by assessing skills and results; teach team members to prepare menu items with complete training on ingredients, preparation methods, and unique tastes.
- Create a strong team by communicating a common purpose, empowering team members to contribute their best, and recruiting candidates with a variety of skills and styles.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, self-confidence, and professional maturity.
- Good listener, patient in stressful situations and genuine in desire to resolve issues.
- Qualified to demonstrate proper preparation/cooking techniques for junior team members in need of hands-on instruction; firm but fair in providing feedback and communicating expectations.
- Demonstrate sound financial/business decision making using honesty and high integrity at all times.
- Position will require frequent standing, bending/kneeling, lifting and carrying up to 50lbs.
- Competitive base salary and annual bonus opportunity.
- Company paid Life insurance and Short Term Disability insurance.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits, Flexible Spending Accounts, 401(k) and Paid vacation.
- Discount Dining and Free Movie Tickets.
- Discounts through Life Mart and Tickets At Work.
iPic Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer and provides reasonable accommodations consistent with its legal obligations.
JOIN OUR TEAM. MAKE A DIFFERENCE.
Working at IPIC is more than just a job. It's an opportunity to be part of something bigger. We provide guests with memorable experiences and take pride in being a destination of choice for our loyal members. As a unique concept, we have an equally unique culture, and we want our Team to demonstrate what we believe every day. Our continued success requires that we hire only experienced hospitality and culinary talent who share our desire to exceed guest expectations.
We believe in our unique concept, so we built an equally unique culture to accomplish our goals. Our Team enjoys a challenge and consistently steps-up to deliver on the promise to our guests.
MAKE MEMORIES AT IPIC!
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)