About Us: iPic Entertainment strives to be our guest’s favorite destination for a night out on the town. Our newest facilities blend three distinct areas – a polished-casual restaurant, a farm-to-glass full-service bar, and our world-class luxury theater auditoriums – into a one-of-a-kind experience. Our unique concept offers a multi-faceted experience of dining, drinking and watching a movie in a luxurious setting. It’s a great way to enjoy a night out, under one roof with friends, family and colleagues.
Accountable for providing friendly, engaging, and hospitable service to every guest while taking orders and delivering food/beverages.
- Deliver a consistently high level of guest service to all guests in Theater/Restaurant.
- Adhere to all company guidelines and standards for serving alcoholic beverages.
- Demonstrate mastery of the food and beverage menu; respond to questions about menu items and drink options.
- Display comfortable, genuine sales approach; provide insight to popular menu items and make suggestions for additional plates and drink pairings.
- Exhibit the ability to engage with multiple guests, prioritizing interactions and providing outstanding service.
- Provide Management with key signs of guest intoxication while ensuring minors are not served alcoholic beverages.
- Keep the assigned stations cleaned and stocked at all times.
- Secure payment for all checks and process checks through the POS in a timely manner.
- Build a relationship that makes guests want to return to Restaurant/Theater.
- If asked by Management, act as a peer mentor for new staff members.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Previous Server experience is preferred or a minimum of 1-year experience in food service/hospitality.
- Previous point of sale system experience is recommended.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to create memorable guest connection with our food and beverages.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with fellow team members and management to provide exceptional guest service.
- Ability to work a variable schedule, including weekends, and shifts from morning through late night.
- Position will require frequent standing, bending/kneeling, lifting and carrying up to 50 lbs.
iPic Team Member Incentives:
- Flexible scheduling – full and part time shifts.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage; 401(k) Plan for those who qualify.
- Career growth potential.
- Free Movie Tickets and Discounted meals.
- Discounts through Life Mart and Tickets At Work.
iPic Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer and provides reasonable accommodations consistent with its legal obligations.
JOIN OUR TEAM. MAKE A DIFFERENCE.
Working at iPic is more than just a job. It's an opportunity to be part of something bigger. We provide guests with memorable experiences and take pride in being a destination of choice for our loyal members. As a unique concept, we have an equally unique culture, and we want our Team to demonstrate what we believe every day. Our continued success requires that we hire only experienced hospitality and culinary talent who share our desire to exceed guest expectations.
We believe in our unique concept, so we built an equally unique culture to accomplish our goals. Our Team enjoys a challenge and consistently step-up to deliver on the promise to our guests.
MAKE MEMORIES AT IPIC!
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)