About Us: IPIC Entertainment strives to be our guest’s favorite destination for a night out on the town. Our newest facilities blend three distinct areas – a polished-casual restaurant, a farm-to-glass full-service bar, and our world-class luxury theater auditoriums – into a one-of-a-kind experience. Our unique concept offers a multi-faceted experience of dining, drinking and watching a movie in a luxurious setting. It’s a great way to enjoy a night out, under one roof with friends, family and colleagues.
Restaurant Prep Cook
Accountable for preparing menu items and keeping the Line Cooks stocked with basic, critical items throughout the shift. Responsible for all aspects of assigned station including cleaning, sanitizing and maintaining equipment, utensils and tools.
- Ensuring proper food storage and sanitation standards to ensure guest safety.
- Preps menu items using recipes and presentation guidelines established by IPIC.
- Ensure food quality will meet or exceed guests’ expectations.
- Completing assigned prep work to stock and set up stations as necessary.
- Coordinate food orders to support timely and efficient delivery to each guest.
- Adapt to daily specials/menu changes and learn to prepare new items as required.
- Demonstrate flexibility with special requests and substitutions (allergies, etc.).
- Suggest and propose culinary improvements to Executive Chef.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Previous experience is preferred or a minimum of 6 months experience in food service/hospitality.
- Knowledge of weights, measurements, volume and cooking procedures.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to work in elevated temperatures.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with fellow team members and management to provide exceptional guest service.
- Ability to work a variable schedule, including weekends, and shifts from morning through late night.
- Position will require frequent standing, bending/kneeling, lifting and carrying up to 50 lbs.
IPIC Team Member Incentives:
- Flexible scheduling – full and part time shifts.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage; 401(k) Plan for those who qualify.
- Career growth potential.
- Free Movie Tickets and Discounted meals.
- Discounts through Life Mart and Tickets At Work.
IPIC Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer and provides reasonable accommodations consistent with its legal obligations.
JOIN OUR TEAM. MAKE A DIFFERENCE.
Working at IPIC is more than just a job. It's an opportunity to be part of something bigger. We provide guests with memorable experiences and take pride in being a destination of choice for our loyal members. As a unique concept, we have an equally unique culture, and we want our Team to demonstrate what we believe every day. Our continued success requires that we hire only experienced hospitality and culinary talent who share our desire to exceed guest expectations.
We believe in our unique concept, so we built an equally unique culture to accomplish our goals. Our Team enjoys a challenge and consistently steps-up to deliver on the promise to our guests.
MAKE MEMORIES AT IPIC!
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)