About Us: iPic Entertainment strives to be our guest’s favorite destination for a night out on the town. Our newest facilities blend three distinct areas – a polished-casual restaurant, a farm-to-glass full-service bar, and our world-class luxury theater auditoriums – into a one-of-a-kind experience. Our unique concept offers a multi-faceted experience of dining, drinking and watching a movie in a luxurious setting. It’s a great way to enjoy a night out, under one roof with friends, family and colleagues. We have 15 theaters and 9 restaurants nationwide. iPic Entertainment was recently named to Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies.
Creative Services Traffic Manager
The Creative Services Traffic Manager is responsible for scheduling, monitoring and tracking internal workflow for all marketing projects and campaigns. The Creative Services Traffic Manager will act as a liaison between our marketing team and other departments and maintain the schedule integrity throughout the lifecycle of the creative projects. The manager will ensure the creative flow of content and design and that production efforts are on time and on schedule.
- Traffic all jobs, including monitoring status of jobs daily, preparing weekly job status reports for account management, creative and production, and conducting/weekly traffic meetings
- Coordinate process flow and ensure timely delivery
- Create and manage a trafficking production calendar
- Manage full scope of creation process for creative materials with creative team including gathering and verifying all promotion details, create jobs/creative briefs and proof and edits
- Oversee traffic through approval and distribute final campaign
- Manage printing and funnel to internal team and provide assets to colleagues who update digital displays social media, etc.
- Serve as gatekeeper to locations to maintain brand integrity, ensuring all artwork is trafficked through corporate and meets iPic brand standards
- Acts as a liaison between Creative and all other departments
- Communicates regularly with managers on the current status of all jobs in progress in creative/production
- Assists team in scheduling creative brief reviews, project kickoff meetings, pre-production meetings, and approval meetings when required
- Works with leadership to assign creative resources, then creates a detailed production schedule for each project
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in Marketing or related field
- 3 years of experience in a similar role is required
- Agency experience is highly preferred
- Strong aptitude to team work and building solid relationships
- Must have knowledge of fundamental project management processes, methodologies, tools & techniques
- An eye for detail and a strong interest in the creative process
- Must exhibit strong communication, organizational and time management skills
- Industry experience in hospitality, entertainment or luxury products preferred
- Strong ability to foster a positive and energetic work environment, while working to meet tight deadlines
- Competitive base salary and annual bonus opportunity.
- Company paid Life insurance and Short-Term Disability insurance.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits, Flexible Spending Accounts, 401(k) and Paid vacation.
- Discount Dining and Free Movie Tickets.
- Discounts through Life Mart and Tickets at Work.
iPic Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer and provides reasonable accommodations consistent with its legal obligations.
iPic Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We enthusiastically accept our responsibility to make employment decisions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, sex or gender, (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), gender identity or gender expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military-service or status, veteran status, physical or mental disability, protected medical condition as defined by applicable state or local law, genetic information or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, and local laws and ordinances. iPic Entertainment is committed to complying with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities.
JOIN OUR TEAM. MAKE A DIFFERENCE.
Working at iPic is more than just a job. It's an opportunity to be part of something bigger. We provide guests with memorable experiences and take pride in being a destination of choice for our loyal members. As a unique concept, we have an equally unique culture, and we want our Team to demonstrate what we believe every day. Our continued success requires that we hire only experienced hospitality and culinary talent who share our desire to exceed guest expectations.
We believe in our unique concept, so we built an equally unique culture to accomplish our goals. Our Team enjoys a challenge and consistently step-up to deliver on the promise to our guests.
MAKE MEMORIES AT IPIC!
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)