About Us: iPic Entertainment strives to be our guest’s favorite destination for a night out on the town. Our newest facilities blend three distinct areas – a polished-casual restaurant, a farm-to-glass full-service bar, and our world-class luxury theater auditoriums – into a one-of-a-kind experience. Our unique concept offers a multi-faceted experience of dining, drinking and watching a movie in a luxurious setting. It’s a great way to enjoy a night out, under one roof with friends, family and colleagues. We have 15 theaters and 9 restaurants nationwide. iPic Entertainment was recently named to Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies.
The Construction Project Manager will act as owners’ representative at various construction project locations working with the landlord, general contractor, architect and FF&E vendors.
- Collaborate with engineers, architects, owners, etc. to determine the specifications of the project
- Organize and oversee construction procedures and ensure they are completed in a timely and efficient manner
- Negotiating contracts with external vendors to reach profitable agreements
- Obtain permits and licenses from appropriate authorities
- Determine needed resources (manpower, equipment and materials) from start to finish with attention to budgetary limitations
- Secure subcontractors for specific trade needs
- Evaluate progress and apply necessary changes to achieve planned goals
- Manage quality of subcontractors to ensure that schedule, scope, response and cost are consistent with company expectations
- Monitor performance standards and quality control
- Develop and maintain good relationships with clients, team members and vendors
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Construction Management or related field preferred
- Experience in hospitality or restaurant required
- Solid understanding of blueprints, grading plans, improvement plans, construction practices and building materials
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Microsoft Project and Project Management Software
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, solid executive presence, self-confidence, and professional maturity
- Outstanding people and project management capabilities that forge high, performing and working relationships with internal and external team members
- Excel in a high-impact position within a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Solid judgement along with strong decision making and leadership skills
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 75% of the time
- Competitive base salary and annual bonus opportunity
- Company paid Life insurance and Short-Term Disability insurance
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits, Flexible Spending Accounts, 401(k) and paid vacation
- Discount Dining and Free Movie Tickets
- Discounts through Life Mart and Tickets at Work
iPic Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer and provides reasonable accommodations consistent with its legal obligations.
iPic Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We enthusiastically accept our responsibility to make employment decisions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, sex or gender, (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), gender identity or gender expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military-service or status, veteran status, physical or mental disability, protected medical condition as defined by applicable state or local law, genetic information or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, and local laws and ordinances. iPic Entertainment is committed to complying with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities.
JOIN OUR TEAM. MAKE A DIFFERENCE.
Working at iPic is more than just a job. It's an opportunity to be part of something bigger. We provide guests with memorable experiences and take pride in being a destination of choice for our loyal members. As a unique concept, we have an equally unique culture, and we want our Team to demonstrate what we believe every day. Our continued success requires that we hire only experienced hospitality and culinary talent who share our desire to exceed guest expectations.
We believe in our unique concept, so we built an equally unique culture to accomplish our goals. Our Team enjoys a challenge and consistently step-up to deliver on the promise to our guests.
MAKE MEMORIES AT IPIC!
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)