About Us: iPic Entertainment strives to be our guest’s favorite destination for a night out on the town. Our newest facilities blend three distinct areas – a polished-casual restaurant, a farm-to-glass full-service bar, and our world-class luxury theater auditoriums – into a one-of-a-kind experience. Our unique concept offers a multi-faceted experience of dining, drinking and watching a movie in a luxurious setting. It’s a great way to enjoy a night out, under one roof with friends, family and colleagues. We have 15 theaters and 9 restaurants nationwide. iPic Entertainment was recently named to Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies.
Our ideal candidate has the talent to make ideas come to life, in a clever, culturally relevant way and the persistence and positive energy to see ideas through.
WE’RE LOOKING FOR AN EXTRAORDINARY COPYWRITER WHO:
- Can create a compelling brand voice for our brand and help bring the brand story to life.
- Will be a confident voice in brainstorm/concept meetings, able to come up with breakthrough solutions to real problems.
- Is passionate about all forms of advertising and stays current with the latest trends and winning campaigns.
- Understanding of how to turn business objectives, brand, consumer and cultural insights into insightful campaign ideas that wow, but also drive business results.
- Can work collaboratively with cross-discipline teams of various levels of seniority.
- Has clear, concise and clever written and verbal skills.
- Is a master at integrated marketing campaigns and making an idea translate effectively and flawlessly across all marketing channels.
- Possesses a proven ability to manage multiple projects and work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with tight deadlines.
- Is a Strategic thinker and team player with a creative eye.
- Has a great work ethic and an exacting attention to detail. Whether it’s crafting a brief, proofing your email, or staying true to a brand’s tone and style.
- 3- 5 years of agency experience (in advertising years)
- Experience across print, email, POS, video, social and all digital channels.
- Has led strategic, culturally relevant, award-winning work
- Competitive base salary and annual bonus opportunity.
- Company paid Life insurance and Short-Term Disability insurance.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits, Flexible Spending Accounts, 401(k) and Paid vacation.
- Discount Dining and Free Movie Tickets.
- Discounts through Life Mart and Tickets at Work.
iPic Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer and provides reasonable accommodations consistent with its legal obligations.
iPic Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We enthusiastically accept our responsibility to make employment decisions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, sex or gender, (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), gender identity or gender expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military-service or status, veteran status, physical or mental disability, protected medical condition as defined by applicable state or local law, genetic information or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, and local laws and ordinances. iPic Entertainment is committed to complying with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities.
JOIN OUR TEAM. MAKE A DIFFERENCE.
Working at iPic is more than just a job. It's an opportunity to be part of something bigger. We provide guests with memorable experiences and take pride in being a destination of choice for our loyal members. As a unique concept, we have an equally unique culture, and we want our Team to demonstrate what we believe every day. Our continued success requires that we hire only experienced hospitality and culinary talent who share our desire to exceed guest expectations.
We believe in our unique concept, so we built an equally unique culture to accomplish our goals. Our Team enjoys a challenge and consistently step-up to deliver on the promise to our guests.
MAKE MEMORIES AT IPIC!
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)