Position: Junior Graphic Designer
Reports To: Creative Services Traffic Manager
FLSA Status: Exempt
About us: IPIC Theaters, LLC. strives to be our guest’s favorite destination for a night out on the town. Our newest facilities blend three distinct areas – a polished-casual restaurant, a farm-to-glass full-service bar, and our world-class luxury theater auditoriums – into a one-of-a-kind experience. Our unique concept offers a multi-faceted experience of dining, drinking and watching a movie in a luxurious setting. It’s a great way to enjoy a night out, under one roof with friends, family and colleagues. We have 14 theaters and 7 restaurants nationwide.
Junior Graphic Designer
The Junior Graphic Designer work in collaboration with the Graphic Designer to visually elevate IPIC’s brand presence through print, web and digital content creation. Candidate will play an intricate role in the success of marketing campaigns, launches, promotional events and special initiatives.
- Execute digital and print design production of approved design concept and strategy, including: web, emails, social media, brochures, flyers, ads and all marketing collateral.
- Collaborate with social media, advertising, and creative services team members to execute creative campaigns across different multiple channels.
- Deliver optimized files for appropriate marketing channels.
- Implement brand strategy/guidlines and identity work (logo design, typeface design, advertising layouts, presentation guidelines, packaging design).
- Assist with creating and organizing in-house photography, video and/or animation assets.
- Maintain and update Brand style guides, master files and resources.
- Assess design infrastructure needs and implement best practices in preparation to further scale creative development.
- Add to brainstorming/creative sessions to generate ideas supporting business objectives.
- Work with creative services team to execute deployment of the graphic production life-cycle from project-turnover to live-and-on-website of various projects and visual designs.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position, 40+ hours/week. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
- BFA in Graphic Design or equivalent.
- Experience in Graphic Design including a current supporting portfolio.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a Designer/Creative or previous experience in e-commerce, Retail, Hospitality, Luxury Goods and/or Marketing Agency/Consultancy.
- Strong sense of design for both print and web. Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite specifically Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premier and After Effects.
- Experience creating/repurposing content for Digital including Video Creation/Editing, Motion Graphics, Animated GIFs, Web Banners, and Media Production across ALL channels—you consider yourself a Visual Storyteller.
- Ability to strategically think of creative solutions that visually elevate brand presence.
- Experience working with high volume, detailed work processes and deadlines
- Flexibility and interest in creative collaboration across multidisciplinary teams is essential to this role to help support the brand and create innovative multi-tieared campaigns.
- A positive attitude, critical thinker, strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills.
- Competitive base salary and annual bonus opportunity
- Company paid Life insurance and Short-Term Disability insurance
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits, Flexible Spending Accounts and Paid vacation
- Discount Dining and Free Movie Tickets
- Discounts through Life Mart and Tickets at Work
The job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required in this position. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice. Team Members will be required to adhere to other job-related duties as requested by their supervisor/manager (within guidelines and compliance with federal and state laws. All job requirements are subject to revision to reflect changes in the position requirements or to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities upon request. Continued employment remains on an “at-will” basis.
IPIC Theaters is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer and provides reasonable accommodations consistent with its legal obligations.
iPic Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We enthusiastically accept our responsibility to make employment decisions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, sex or gender, (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), gender identity or gender expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military-service or status, veteran status, physical or mental disability, protected medical condition as defined by applicable state or local law, genetic information or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, and local laws and ordinances. iPic Entertainment is committed to complying with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities.
JOIN OUR TEAM. MAKE A DIFFERENCE.
Working at IPIC is more than just a job. It's an opportunity to be part of something bigger. We provide guests with memorable experiences and take pride in being a destination of choice for our loyal members. As a unique concept, we have an equally unique culture, and we want our Team to demonstrate what we believe every day. Our continued success requires that we hire only experienced hospitality and culinary talent who share our desire to exceed guest expectations.
We believe in our unique concept, so we built an equally unique culture to accomplish our goals. Our Team enjoys a challenge and consistently steps-up to deliver on the promise to our guests.
MAKE MEMORIES AT IPIC!
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)