About Us: IPIC Theaters LLC strives to be our guest’s favorite destination for a night out on the town. Our newest facilities blend three distinct areas – a polished-casual restaurant, a farm-to-glass full-service bar, and our world-class luxury theater auditoriums – into a one-of-a-kind experience. Our unique concept offers a multi-faceted experience of dining, drinking and watching a movie in a luxurious setting. It’s a great way to enjoy a night out, under one roof with friends, family and colleagues.
Human Resources Generalist
Accountable for broad array of Human Resources tasks recruitment, compliance, payroll and team member relations. The ideal candidate must have strong writing, research and presentation skills.
- Create documentation, training and job aids related to Recruitment, Performance Management, Coaching and other assigned topics.
- Research assigned topics and build recommendations. Create programs/activities once approved.
- Oversee ATS and compile reports/analysis on hiring activity and turnover.
- Assist with HR projects in areas of Compensation, Benefits, Compliance, Engagement, Organizational Design and Leadership Training.
- Conduct daily/weekly calls to check in with your sites. Consult regularly with the site management and provide guidance when appropriate.
- Provide support to sites in various HR related topics such as leave, benefits, payroll process, compensation issues, unemployment, employee relations, policy interpretation and application, and help resolve any issues that may arise. Conduct thorough and objective investigations when necessary.
- Responsible for conducting Human Resources audit for assigned locations to ensure compliance and labor regulations.
- Maintain team member metrics, reporting, analytics and insights to support data-driven people decisions
- Ensure regulatory compliance with legal requirements pertinent to the day-to-day management of team members; collaborate with the legal when necessary
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
- Manage exit interview process and recommend action if necessary.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communications, Psychology/Sociology, or Human Resources required.
- At least five years in a similar position in a corporate headquarters.
- Current, in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to human resources and employee management, including workers’ compensation, federal and state employment laws
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as presentation skills.
- Good problem solving/decision making skills including identification of root causes, generating potential solutions, and evaluating options.
- Sound judgment, professional demeanor, integrity and confidentiality on all HR/business issues.
- Comfortable with ambiguity, willing to research issues independently, gather facts, and make recommendations to HR leadership.
- Good consulting skills, previous experience coaching managers on performance issues and following company policy.
- Competitive base salary and annual bonus opportunity.
- Company paid Life insurance and Short-Term Disability insurance.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits, Flexible Spending Accounts, and Paid vacation.
- Discount Dining and Free Movie Tickets.
- Discounts through Life Mart and Tickets At Work.
iPic Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer and provides reasonable accommodations consistent with its legal obligations.
iPic Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We enthusiastically accept our responsibility to make employment decisions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, sex or gender, (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), gender identity or gender expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military-service or status, veteran status, physical or mental disability, protected medical condition as defined by applicable state or local law, genetic information or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, and local laws and ordinances. iPic Entertainment is committed to complying with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities.
JOIN OUR TEAM. MAKE A DIFFERENCE.
Working at IPIC is more than just a job. It's an opportunity to be part of something bigger. We provide guests with memorable experiences and take pride in being a destination of choice for our loyal members. As a unique concept, we have an equally unique culture, and we want our Team to demonstrate what we believe every day. Our continued success requires that we hire only experienced hospitality and culinary talent who share our desire to exceed guest expectations.
We believe in our unique concept, so we built an equally unique culture to accomplish our goals. Our Team enjoys a challenge and consistently steps-up to deliver on the promise to our guests.
MAKE MEMORIES AT IPIC!
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)