Senior Manager, Learning & Development
About us: IPIC Theaters LLC strives to be our guest’s favorite destination for a night out on the town. Our newest facilities blend three distinct areas – a polished-casual restaurant, a farm-to-glass full-service bar, and our world-class luxury theater auditoriums – into a one-of-a-kind experience. Our unique concept offers a multi-faceted experience of dining, drinking, and watching a movie in a luxurious setting. It is a great way to enjoy a night out, under one roof with friends, family, and colleagues. We have 15 theaters and 9 restaurants nationwide.
Learning & Development Manager
The Learning & Development Manager will be responsible for creating organizational training strategies, oversee its implementation and assess its outcomes. As the Training & Development Manager you will identify training and developmental needs and drive suitable training initiatives that build loyalty to the organization.
- Develop effective training material and development programs
- Maintain and demonstrate a strong degree of operational and team member position knowledge, keeping end user in mind while designing content.
- Provide training, both in-person and remotely as needed, for locations and teams including customizing of training agendas to meet trainee needs; preparation of data and materials for training; and execution of training in a timely and efficient manner.
- Present and coordinate training and development programs for all new store openings. Support management in leading a team of trainers for pre and post new store openings.
- Identify and assess future and current training needs across all locations in conjunction with Regional Directors and or General Managers.
- Draw an overall or individualized training and development plan that addresses need and expectations
- Deliver statutory training programs where required and all mandatory training
- Monitor and evaluate training program’s effectiveness and measure results through a bi-annual needs assessment approach
- Resolve any specific problems and tailor training programs as necessary
- Create and manage L&D calendar and coordinate trainings to ensure service standards are being met.
- Develop and maintains organizational communications such as bulletin boards and Newsletter’s to ensure team members have knowledge of training and development events and resources
- Support Health and Safety Training where required
- Analyze all AskNicely and Eco Sure reports with Regional Directors of Operations and plan/execute trainings accordingly.
- Oversee training attendance lists in an efficient manner and provide appropriate joining instructions.
- Perform monthly training audits
- Maintain a keen understanding of training trends, developments, and best practices
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field
- 5+ years’ experience designing and implement employee development programs in the hospitality industry
- Certified Professional in Learning and Performance (CPLP) credential preferred
- Outstanding communication, influencing, and relationship building skills
- Strong problem solver, capable to find “root cause” issues and generate creative approaches to gain efficiency
- Able to work with limited supervision, willing to take initiative to make things better
- Outstanding organizational, prioritization and time management skills
- Excellent managerial and training skills
- Competitive base salary and annual bonus opportunity.
- Company paid Life insurance and Short-Term Disability insurance.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits, Flexible Spending Accounts & Paid vacation.
- Discount Dining and Free Movie Tickets.
- Discounts through Life Mart and Tickets at Work.
IPIC Theaters LLC is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer and provides reasonable accommodations consistent with its legal obligations.
iPic Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We enthusiastically accept our responsibility to make employment decisions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, sex or gender, (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), gender identity or gender expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military-service or status, veteran status, physical or mental disability, protected medical condition as defined by applicable state or local law, genetic information or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, and local laws and ordinances. iPic Entertainment is committed to complying with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities.
JOIN OUR TEAM. MAKE A DIFFERENCE.
Working at IPIC is more than just a job. It's an opportunity to be part of something bigger. We provide guests with memorable experiences and take pride in being a destination of choice for our loyal members. As a unique concept, we have an equally unique culture, and we want our Team to demonstrate what we believe every day. Our continued success requires that we hire only experienced hospitality and culinary talent who share our desire to exceed guest expectations.
We believe in our unique concept, so we built an equally unique culture to accomplish our goals. Our Team enjoys a challenge and consistently steps-up to deliver on the promise to our guests.
MAKE MEMORIES AT IPIC!
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)