About Us: IPIC Entertainment strives to be our guest’s favorite destination for a night out on the town. Our newest facilities blend three distinct areas – a polished-casual restaurant, a farm-to-glass full-service bar, and our world-class luxury theater auditoriums – into a one-of-a-kind experience. Our unique concept offers a multi-faceted experience of dining, drinking and watching a movie in a luxurious setting. It’s a great way to enjoy a night out, under one roof with friends, family and colleagues. We have 15 theaters and 9 restaurants nationwide.
Responsible for the general maintenance and repairs of the assigned location.
- Performs general maintenance and repair duties as needed for the purposes of ongoing building care, upkeep, repair and refurbishment
- Troubleshoot mechanical and electrical problems.
- Assist in coordinating the scheduling of technical repairs requiring a licensed professional with IPIC Theater approved vendors, as needed, and with the advance approval of the Senior General Manager.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Minimum of 2 years of previous experience as a general maintenance/handyman experience is required.
- Must be detailed oriented, self-motivated, and capable of managing daily priorities without constant direction.
- Previous exposure to similar facility maintenance is helpful, particularly in the following areas: general contracting, electrical, painting, cleaning and plumbing.
IPIC Team Member Incentives:
- Flexible scheduling – full and part time shifts.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage.
- Career growth potential.
- Free Movie Tickets and Discounted meals.
- Discounts through Life Mart and Tickets At Work.
IPIC Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer and provides reasonable accommodations consistent with its legal obligations.
JOIN OUR TEAM. MAKE A DIFFERENCE.
Working at IPIC is more than just a job. It's an opportunity to be part of something bigger. We provide guests with memorable experiences and take pride in being a destination of choice for our loyal members. As a unique concept, we have an equally unique culture, and we want our Team to demonstrate what we believe every day. Our continued success requires that we hire only experienced hospitality and culinary talent who share our desire to exceed guest expectations.
We believe in our unique concept, so we built an equally unique culture to accomplish our goals. Our Team enjoys a challenge and consistently steps-up to deliver on the promise to our guests.
MAKE MEMORIES AT IPIC!
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)