About us: IPIC Theaters LLC strives to be our guest’s favorite destination for a night out on the town. Our newest facilities blend three distinct areas – a polished-casual restaurant, a farm-to-glass full-service bar, and our world-class luxury theater auditoriums – into a one-of-a-kind experience. Our unique concept offers a multi-faceted experience of dining, drinking, and watching a movie in a luxurious setting. It is a great way to enjoy a night out, under one roof with friends, family, and colleagues. We have 15 theaters and 9 restaurants nationwide.
The Procurement Manager will be responsible for the purchase of various types of equipment, material, supplies, and services for new locations and operating restaurant/theaters.
- Act as a point of contact between the company and suppliers
- Discover profitable suppliers and initiate business and organization partnerships
- Negotiate with external vendors to secure advantageous terms
- Approve the ordering of necessary goods and services
- Finalize purchase details of orders and deliveries
- Provide input to strategic decisions that affect the functional area of responsibility
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness
- Collaborate with key persons to ensure clarity of the specifications and expectations of the company
- Foresee alterations in the comparative negotiating ability of suppliers and clients
- Obtain pricing, schedule and run proposal kick-off meetings, facilitate key review meetings/final document review, coordinate sign off, and delivery of completed proposal.
- Perform risk management for supply contracts and agreements
- Control spend and build a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs
Experience & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Accounting required (MBA preferred)
- 7+ years’ experience in procurement or purchasing
- 4+ years’ experience in the entertainment industry preferred
- Outstanding communication, influencing, and relationship building skills
- Strong problem solver, capable to find “root cause” issues and generate creative approaches to gain efficiency
- Able to work with limited supervision, willing to take initiative to make things better
- Outstanding organizational, prioritization and time management skills
- Excellent managerial and training skills
- Competitive base salary and annual bonus opportunity.
- Company paid Life insurance and Short-Term Disability insurance.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits, Flexible Spending Accounts & Paid vacation.
- Discount Dining and Free Movie Tickets.
- Discounts through Life Mart and Tickets at Work.
IPIC Theaters LLC is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer and provides reasonable accommodations consistent with its legal obligations.
iPic Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We enthusiastically accept our responsibility to make employment decisions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, sex or gender, (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), gender identity or gender expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military-service or status, veteran status, physical or mental disability, protected medical condition as defined by applicable state or local law, genetic information or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, and local laws and ordinances. iPic Entertainment is committed to complying with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities.
JOIN OUR TEAM. MAKE A DIFFERENCE.
Working at IPIC is more than just a job. It's an opportunity to be part of something bigger. We provide guests with memorable experiences and take pride in being a destination of choice for our loyal members. As a unique concept, we have an equally unique culture, and we want our Team to demonstrate what we believe every day. Our continued success requires that we hire only experienced hospitality and culinary talent who share our desire to exceed guest expectations.
We believe in our unique concept, so we built an equally unique culture to accomplish our goals. Our Team enjoys a challenge and consistently steps-up to deliver on the promise to our guests.
MAKE MEMORIES AT IPIC!
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)