About Us: IPIC Entertainment strives to be our guest’s favorite destination for a night out on the town. Our newest facilities blend three distinct areas – a polished-casual restaurant, a farm-to-glass full-service bar, and our world-class luxury theater auditoriums – into a one-of-a-kind experience. Our unique concept offers a multi-faceted experience of dining, drinking and watching a movie in a luxurious setting. It’s a great way to enjoy a night out, under one roof with friends, family and colleagues.
Accountable for the quality, consistency and production of all cuisines with in the property. Exhibits culinary talents by personally performing tasks while leading the staff and managing all food related functions. Blends culinary creative talent, business acumen, teaching skills and an innovative spirit to drive business results while building a high-performing team.
- Responsible for all areas of inventory, preparation, presentation, safety and sanitation in one or more kitchens.
- Support an environment committed to outstanding Guest Experiences; participate in meetings (1:1, pre-shift meetings) with staff to maintain guest focus at all times.
- Manage performance of direct reports and all staff members; hold others accountable to IPIC standards and expectations; provide timely, supportive coaching when needed. Support staff understanding of IPIC priorities and expectations.
- Manage restaurant operations with comprehensive, detailed approach to food and beverage quality, safety, building maintenance, repairs, and sanitation/cleanliness.
- Make hiring decisions for hourly kitchen staff; identify talent and make recommendations for internal promotions to Supervisor/Manager roles.
- Provide information and reports on labor, supplies, inventory, and food and beverage costs to Sr. General Manager as required.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- 5 years of experience as executive chef in large, complex operations with strong focus on food and beverage program, hospitality, and brand management. Progressive growth from hands-on, front-line roles to leadership preferred.
- Track record of success with bias for action, high energy level and desire to succeed.
- 5 years’ experience mentoring team members on menu planning, controlling food cost, controlling labor costs and maintaining safety and sanitation.
- Contributing to goals for financial, hospitality and people measures.
- Understanding and knowledge of safety, sanitation and food handling procedures.
- Strong F&B experience and computer skills are required.
- Demonstrate judgment, decision making, and conflict resolution skills with guests, staff, and peers.
- Utilizes strong interpersonal and communication skills to lead, influence, and encourage others; advocates sound financial/business decision making; demonstrates honesty/integrity; leads by example – must be comfortable must be comfortable interacting with guests, visiting chefs, vendors, winemakers, etc.
- Identifies the developmental needs of others by coaching, mentoring, and participating in training staff on menu items including ingredients, preparation methods and unique tastes.
- Demonstrate teambuilding by communicating a common purpose, empowering team members to contribute their best and recruiting candidates with a variety of skills and styles.
- Qualified to demonstrate proper preparation/cooking techniques for junior staff in need of hands-on instruction; firm but fair in providing feedback and communicating expectations.
- Competitive base salary and annual bonus opportunity.
- Company paid Life insurance and Short-Term Disability insurance.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits.
- Discount Dining and Free Movie Tickets.
- Discounts through Life Mart and Tickets at Work.
IPIC Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer and provides reasonable accommodations consistent with its legal obligations.
JOIN OUR TEAM. MAKE A DIFFERENCE.
Working at IPIC is more than just a job. It's an opportunity to be part of something bigger. We provide guests with memorable experiences and take pride in being a destination of choice for our loyal members. As a unique concept, we have an equally unique culture, and we want our Team to demonstrate what we believe every day. Our continued success requires that we hire only experienced hospitality and culinary talent who share our desire to exceed guest expectations.
We believe in our unique concept, so we built an equally unique culture to accomplish our goals. Our Team enjoys a challenge and consistently steps-up to deliver on the promise to our guests.
MAKE MEMORIES AT IPIC!
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)